So here's what we've been up to since I last posted...
Showing off our latest addition to the man room...
Celebrating precious Hallie turning 4 years old in San Marcos...
Watching our Aggies beat Texas live and in person (always fun)...

Catching up on our TV shows...and wondering WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING, WOMAN?
In case anyone cares, I already love Danny Gokey. Yes, I cried as he sang "Hero" on Tuesday night. Didn't anyone else?? Can't wait for the rest of the 36 to perform!

Catching up on our TV shows...and wondering WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING, WOMAN?
In case anyone cares, I already love Danny Gokey. Yes, I cried as he sang "Hero" on Tuesday night. Didn't anyone else?? Can't wait for the rest of the 36 to perform! As for what's ahead this weekend...no big plans. Ben is going fishing Saturday near Galveston and he called me at work this afternoon to tell me he was going today to buy some fish bag thing (very technical term for it) to put what he catches in rather than putting them on a stringer in hopes that the sharks would stay away. Just a typical conversation for me and Ben to have during the day. Tomorrow I am taking my first flex day in a million years and going to the chiropractor. Has anyone ever been to one? Ever since I rode the worst.roller.coaster.ever back in October my back hasn't felt right. If I sleep in a bed that's not my own just one night, I have a horrible crick in my neck for a week. Given that I'm only 26, I don't think I should have this problem. I'm a little nervous about going, but I have heard nothing but good things from people who have been. If you have been and hated it, please don't tell me before tomorrow :).



3 comments:
My sister goes to the Chiropractor in San Antonio for her migrains. She has been going since December and it is really helping. They do a bunch of weird stuff to her, but it all has a purpose and it seems to be really working. Good luck!
i hope you love the dr! also i really love the way you rocked that scarf!
I love your update- I have missed your bloggin! Don't worry about the chiropractor- I went once a month in college for back problems, and it works wonders! Just remember to relax and drink lots of water afterwards! You will love it- I can't wait to hear about how great you feel afterwards :)
Post a Comment