Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010!!

Christmas 2010 FLEW by way too fast.  I feel like this entire holiday season went by in the blink of an eye.  Time, slow down!!

Our first Christmas was spent in San Antonio with my family the week before Christmas.  Unfortunately I was coming off of sickness #4, and we made it a really quick trip.  We packed a lot in those 24 hours though!  We had our annual ornament exchange, last minute shopping, birthday celebration for myself and my BIL Scott, AND Christmas with everyone!

Sisters picture!  We are really trying to be better about taking pictures...again, unfortunately, I was not looking my best because of the great illness of 2010, and poor Karen was coming down with something too.  Oh well, we tried!


Sisters and mom picture!


Present time!  Most of that large pile is Noah's...poor thing barely got anything for Christmas.


Opening his first fire truck!


The next week we traveled to Lubbock for Christmas with Ben's family.  We decided sometime this summer to fly and I have to say I am so very glad we made that decision!  Noah did pretty good on the flights...we had layovers going there and going back home, but even with all of that, he was pretty much an angel. 

We always have such a good time in Lubbock.  Laughter is non-stop for the entire time we are all together.  This year was especially fun because we had EVERYONE there!  I think there were around 15 people actually staying at Aunt Beverly and Uncle Ronny's house, and then at the peak of Christmas day, there was somewhere around 35 people in that house!  Christmas night we always play Bingo for gifts and, while both Ben and I managed to find the only bags that didn't have gift cards in them, we still had a great time!  I just love that family- seriously they are so fun.

Noah and cousin Annie on Christmas day while we were opening gifts.


Bayles family Christmas action shot...


Checking out the stocking- he got mostly snacks, plus some glow in the dark pacis


Bayles Fam!


The little Bayles fam!  We haven't taken a picture in a long time together...Noah looks so much like Ben these days!


All the girls and our scarves...made with love by Micah and Chad in the sweat shop in the back :)


The entire group Christmas day- Knowles/Byers/Bayles Family Christmas 2010


When we came home, Santa had visited Noah!  Don't worry, his presents were wrapped, this was after he opened them (there has been a lot of debate whether Santa wraps gifts or not, but he does in our house!).  Of course, he was most interested in the box that his penguin came in, which made me feel a little better about the fact that Santa didn't really bring a whole lot this year :)


We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year!  We sure did!

1 comments:

JJB said...

Noah is turning into a mini Ben!