Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Take that and rewind it back...

Well, it's been a while.  And I'm not gonna lie.  The past couple of months have kicked.my.tail.  We have been traveling like it's going out of style, I have been sick not one time, not two times, but THREE times.  And not just "oh-I-don't-feel-too-great" sick, but real, fever-running, laying in bed, sick.  Noah started walking like a big boy, which is great, but also means we are on full-time baby patrol and watching him like a hawk.  Work has been much busier with a big project that I am the lead on wrapping up.  Throw in some Thanksgiving, Christmas and hunting (for Ben, of course), and you have our last two months.  I guess that's just life, but, goodness, it has left me tired and wanting some calm. 

I don't want to forget what all we did this fall and holiday season.  We had a TON of fun, after all!  Instead of doing a massive post with pictures, I'm breaking it up into the Birthday, the Fall and Thanksgiving and then December and Christmas. 

3 comments:

Mary said...

impressive updates!! sorry things have been hectic, jake misses noah! we hope to see you guys soon. give him a kiss from us!

and p.s. see? you can't quit the blog!!

Courtney Squillante said...

Oh I just love the blog title!! Ha!

Amanda said...

I absolutely love the look of your blog! So beautiful!