Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ya Ya

Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood was on TV last night and it made me think about and miss my most favorite girls.  We have known each other for 15 years...well most of us...Dabs is just a baby :)  When you aren't even 30 yet, 15 years is a long time!  When we were younger we decided that we needed a name for our little posse and for some insane reason we decided on the Chi Chis.  It stuck and we now have Choo Choos (our men) and little baby Chiclets.  Ha! 

I honestly cannot express how much these girls mean to me.  We have laughed SO much in the last 15 years.  We've been there for each other every single step of the way- in the good times and sad times.  We've gotten in trouble together (umm River Trip anyone??) and still all I can really remember was how much fun we had. 

So, this is for my Chi Chis.  Mar, Suz and Dabs, I love yall.  And you're welcome for not putting ANY pictures from junior high or high school on here.

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you just the same."
-Elbert Hubbard

L-R Me, Mary, Susan and Dabney




















3 comments:

The Fletchers said...

This post made me SO happy!!

Your girls mean the WORLD to me and I am so thankful for the friendship we share. Its such a sweet blessing in my life!

I can't wait for our Chi Chi weekend

LOVE!!!

Mary said...

Love you girls so much! We are so blessed to have been friends for so long...whether ugly or super hot (like we ALL are now. So so thankful.

Can't wait for Chi Chi weekend 2k10!!!

susan said...

:) Thanks, Paula. Good times, most definitely. Can't WAIT to hang on our Chi Chi weekend!