Last night I heard the cutest noise ever! I was pushing little buddy around Target yesterday evening in the basket and doing my usual faces and noises and basically acting like an idiot for him and he was giving me sweet smiles and coos. Towards the end of our trip he was getting bored with my "usuals" so I decided to try a new noise and face. Well, that did it! He thought his mama was so funny! Of course this happened in a main aisle of Target and not a side aisle, so there I was, shopping cart stopped in the middle of the "highway," looking like a fool to make my baby giggle. A sweet girl that was walking by actually stopped and said, "Awww! That is the cutest thing!" The only thing that came to my head to say back was, "I KNOW, RIGHT?!?"
It is so fitting that this happy milestone happened at one of my favorite places. Ben tries to tell me that Noah "doesn't like Target." Au contraire, dude.
To make the trip even better, my cashier gave me an extra $5 off coupon because she thought Noah was so cute! Or maybe because we were buying a million dollars worth of formula and she took pity on my total bill...
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Noah laughed!

Posted by
Paula
at
7:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope you can get his laugh on camera next time so we can all see!!! :) One more reason to love Target even more!!
oh i just love it when babies laugh! can't wait to hear it!
This is hilarious! What a fun story :) And I love your blog make-over!
Post a Comment