For Christmas, my sweet friend, Dabney (aka Auntie D) gave me a blog makeover in hopes that it would inspire me to update more often about a certain little guy. Well, I finally got around to the makeover and I have to say, I am quite inspired! I love, love, love it! Thank you so much Dabs!
The talent behind my makeover is Kelly over at KMann Designs. She was so nice to work with and put up with all my emails- I think everytime we emailed, I thought of something else I wanted to do or change :) The best part was that the process was SO EASY. I told her what colors I like and don't like, what patterns I like, and what style I was looking for and she did the rest! JUST LIKE MAGIC. Then we went back and forth after she had a first draft and, just a day later, voila!
Thanks again Dabney and Kelly! I love my new look.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
New Look

Posted by
Paula
at
7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Me gusta!! I love the new look - it is so cute!!
YEAH!!! I love it too!!! Cant wait to see all the post about Noah now! :)
Post a Comment