Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Newborn and Family Pictures


Before Christmas, we were lucky enough for the wonderfully talented Brittany Dawson to come take some pictures of our family and the little guy at our house. We LOVE the way they turned out and really treasure these pictures of Noah. It's so surreal looking at them and seeing OUR baby- our super CUTE baby, at that (in my opinion, at least)! Brittany did a whole blog about our shoot, so go check her out HERE.


I am really trying to recover from all of the travelling we've been doing lately and working on getting our house back in order after Christmas. The decorations are just now coming down today after the longest they have been up EVER in my life. So for the last few weeks between being out of town, having family coming in town, packing and unpacking, de-Christmasing the house, laundry, AND sweet Noah having his first little cold this week, I've been distracted from the blog. It is one of my New Year's resolutions to be better about keeping this up, but it just might take a few more days to get going...

6 comments:

JJB said...

EVERY picture is incredible! I love the ones of you and Noah on your bed- the red adds some pop in contrast to little Noah's sweet sleeping face. I also love the photo of him in the Aggie onesie- he looks like he is reaching up to catch a pass! You could have a little football player on your hands! :) Thank you for sharing- those photos are so sweet and lovely!

JJB said...

PS You are so tiny! I wouldn't think you'd ever had a baby- you are so fit! How do you do it!?

The Fletchers said...

I love the pics!! Can't wait to meet Noah and take some pics of him too! :) It breaks my heart that he hasnt met his auntie d yet...

Courtney Squillante said...

Oh my gosh, Paula! The pictures are GORGEOUS! What a beautiful family! I can't believe how big that sweet boy is!

Courtney Robertson said...

Love love love the pictures!! Noah is just so precious... your family is so beautiful, and like Julie said, you look amazing!!

askow said...

Oh my word. I am in love with those pictures. And you look great! Thanks for sharing!