Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Brought to you by the number 27

27 years old and 27 days old


Ben and Noah made sure I had an extra special day today. I love them both so much and can't believe how lucky I am to have them! 26 was a great year and I bet I have even more fun in 27...

5 comments:

JJB said...

You look so happy- what a blessed 27 year old you are! I'm glad your 2 boys made your day so special- you deserve it!

Mary said...

yea! i love it! :)

The Fletchers said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love this picture of you and baby Noah!!! I hope you had the best day ever yesterday!! I love you lots!!

Jessie said...

I hope you had a great birthday Paula! Noah is so cute and I hope I can meet him sometime soon! I heard nothing but great things about him (and great things about how good you look) from Andrea :)

bschaefer002 said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it is good and that the year is full of blessings!!! oah is so cute and you do look great! I have hit my I am tired phase and the tears have started. IF you are there, take a nap and keep lloking for that sweet boys smile! THey will keep you going!!! Praying for you guys still!!!