Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 21, 2009

LOVE

Noah Thomas is here!! He was born Monday, November 16th at 2:19pm. It was a whirlwind of a day and the BEST day of our little family's life. He is precious and perfect, as you can see below :)

Most importantly, he is HEALTHY!! He was in the NICU for only a few hours after he was born and had extensive heart tests done over the course of the week and NOTHING could be found to show that he still has the SVT. He is our miracle baby. God has been so good to our family and all praises to Him for our little guy! Thank you so much for all of the prayers, you will never know how much we appreciate them.

Enjoy the few pics below and I'll be back sometime soon with more details on Noah's birth, his heart and OUR time at home as a family of THREE!


10 comments:

Mary said...

we love you, noah!!

Courtney Robertson said...

Yay!! Love that little guy - he is just precious :) The last picture of Noah is adorable... love his outfit too!

Andrea said...

I'm SO SO happy things went better than expected with Noah! God is so good! He looks perfect, congrats!!

The Fletchers said...

I am so proud of you for blogging!!! It made my morning to wake up to a post about sweet Noah!!! He is beautiful... Just beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet him and hug and kiss on him!!! I love the last picture in his going home outfit! You better believe that it will get printed and go on my fridge and one in my cube!!! I love you guys lots... All THREE of you!!!

bschaefer002 said...

Positively perfect!!! Prayers for you still!!! can't wait for Noah and Krystal to meet!!! Love you guys!

Jessie said...

I am so happy for you and Ben! Noah looks perfect!

susan said...

can't wait to meet baby noah!! he is precious :)

JJB said...

He's PERFECT! God is so good... I love the last photo where he is smiling! I cannot wait to meet little Noah! :)

Courtney Squillante said...

He is SUCH a perfect little boy for the perfect little family! Congratulations- God is so good!

Jaime said...

Congrats!!! He looks just as precious as can, be and I am so thankful he is a healthy little guy! We are very happy for you.