I know, I know, I have SO much to catch up on, it's almost too overwhelming. I've asked a couple of friends if I can just outsource my blogging and picture organizing/uploading to them. So far my offer of $5 isn't quite tempting enough... Next time I am back, I promise to show more pictures from these two fun showers and tell about all the good times and good friends!
Anyway.
I will get to the recent happenings of the Bayles quite possibly this weekend. But don't hold your breath.
I suppose I should mention for everyone that doesn't know yet that we have a date! We have scheduled November 16th as baby boy's birthday, contingent on an amniocentisis done that morning to check his lung development- if they are at the right levels, we are a go! If not, we wait a week. It's a weird feeling knowing your baby's possible birthday before you have him, but we are so very excited to meet this kiddo!
What I really wanted to write about are things that I am looking forward to. This morning it was raining buckets and buckets on Houston, which made my long commute to work EXTRA long and miserable. To get me through the painful drive, I made myself turn up the Jesus music and think about all the things that I am looking forward to right now and made myself think of only fun stuff- nothing serious. So here goes:
- By far the thing that I have been dreaming about the most is curling up on the couch, holding my new baby with the lights out, Christmas tree lights on, a fire going and a good movie (or a winning Cowboys game) on the TV. That sounds like heaven to me.
- putting Noah in his adorable Christmas outfit (even cuter in person- the footies have the chekered fabric on them and the back has a row of snaps also across the bottom- ahhhh!)
- seeing Ben hold and cuddle our itty bitty boy
- Our first Thanksgiving as a family of 3- might be a little different than any other Thanksgiving, but it will be great nonetheless
- actually being at home the month of January and not at work 20 hours a day
- seeing what Noah really looks like, if he has hair or not, what color his eyes are, etc- there is so much debate over this!
- Eating cheese again (I proceeded to think of all the food with cheese that I wanted, but I won't bore everyone with that list :))
- Going to a pumpkin patch next year!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Dreamin'
Memorial Shower

Posted by
Paula
at
2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am so excited for y'all! I hope all goes well and you get to hold Noah on Nov 16th. I can't wait to see all of your pictures of your new family of 3. Cute shower cakes!
can't wait to pumpkin patch it with y'all next year! i really need to start thinking about jake's xmas outfit...
p.s. proud of you!
This is so sweet! I can picture little Noah in that soft red onesie by the tree this Christmas- why don't they make those things for big people?! And how was I not made aware of your love for cheese sooner? I'm a fanatic.
So excited!!! we will be one day behind you...My biggest dream is knowing what kind of child God has blessed us with...boy or girl will be fun!!! I also look forward to bringing a new baby home to our new house. We are so with you guys on the Pumpkin Patch. I had no excise to join this year since MEily is in school, but next year this old mommy will be with all you youngins!!! Praying for you and Ben and Baby Noah!!! Can't wait to share in the fun!!!
It brings back memories because Beck was born on Nov.17 and I loved having such a tiny little one and snuggling on the couch with the christmas lights on. I am so happy for you! :-)
Post a Comment