Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2008

After the turkey...

I really want to show all of the Thanksgiving pictures that I took over the holiday, but I just don't have time to do that tonight.

SUCH a let down, I know.

BUT I do want to share just one little story and video. So after we eat a huge turkey lunch at my Aunt Rosemary and Uncle Ronnie's house Thanksgiving day, we have a little Kita tradition of picking up Whataburger for dinner and playing games at my parent's house. Well this year, since the Aggie-tu game was on (insert sobs here) game playing got the boot. In case you didn't hear, the Aggies lost. And I lost interest about 3 Texas touchdowns into the game. Which was about 5 seconds I think. Anyway, Hallie got ahold of my boots and here is just a little glimpse as to what it was like at my parent's house Thanksgiving night...

*once again, I cannot figure out how to rotate the video. If anyone does know that trick, please help a sista out!

I think it's particularly classy that we start the video out with my sister yelling, "Hallie! Pull your pants up!" Good times at the Kita house :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute!!

Hows your momma?

JJB said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving! We are excited to see you, soon!