Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in pictures...

I think I am just now recovering from this past looong weekend. I love days off from work (who doesn't??) especially when Ben has them off too. I miss the days of college when we could hang out during the day and spend more time together. I also miss my family a lot, and going to San Antonio for holidays is especially great because I get to see EVERYONE! We had Thanksgiving day at my Aunt and Uncle's house with cousins, sisters, nieces, nephews, the works!

Terri and Jack, pre feast. Such a good picture of them :)

The Dynamic Duo...non-stop action around these kids

The spread...and this is AFTER we had eaten round 1


The Master (aka Mom- look at that hair, by the way! it's growing back! so cute!) working her magic on the chocolate pie (with a little helper...)

After the Cowboy's game, the guys felt inspired to play a little football

uh-oh. haha. Guess what happened?


Sisters!
I think I need to lay off the chocolate pie...or never wear that sweater again...yikes.


Hallie was especially photogenic that day and insisted we take a picture together...and how can I say no to that sweet little face??And, finally, Thanksgiving comes to an end.
Oh, those "cow-boots"
:)
I hope everyone had a safe, fun, relaxing Thanksgiving! We are such a blessed people and have a lot to be thankful for EVERYDAY. Not just the fourth Thursday in November ;)

1 comments:

Mary said...

cute! i can really see a resemblence between karen and your mom. cannot believe how big the kids are.

and love the header! are we supposed to redo blogs for the holidays now?? i can't keep up.