Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 25, 2008

Bad blogger

I know, I am a horrible blogger lately. I have so many things to talk about- Ben's trip to Wyoming, my Chi Chi/wedding weekend, Ben's trip to the cabin in NM, how our vet thinks we starve our dog, how Georgia continues to get Dixie's collar off and wrapped around herself- all without unclasping it, but, the thing is, I just haven't felt like doing it lately. You better believe I still read everyone else's though! So type away, my friends! Maybe next week will be a better writing week for me...

I do have one thing on my mind that I would like to get out there. Ben's mom was in a 4-wheeler accident on Wednesday and hit her head, and, while the doctors are confident that everything is ok now, she is still in the hospital in Albuquerque (they were at the cabin) for monitoring. We are so thankful that she did not have any serious damage, but it was pretty scary to get a phone call like that. So please pray that everything will continue to go well and she heals perfectly.

Happy Weekend to all! We're headed for my family reunion this weekend, so surely I will be inspired to write after that!

0 comments: