Fine, I'll do it too :) Since everyone else has done a "Fab Five" post, I'll jump on the bandwagon...here goes!
5 THINGS UNDER $5 THAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
GUM- currently Eclipse winterfrost
Post-its- I write EVERYTHING on a post-it
My hot tea in the morning (FREE at work!)
Maybelline mascara
Chick fil a
5 ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES
Pride and Prejudice
You've Got Mail
Bridget Jones 1 and 2
16 Candles
The Princess Diaries (both- and no I'm not 12)
5 BABY NAMES I LOVE
Bertha
Fred
Ida
Edna
George
Ha! Fooled ya! No way am I sharing those- been burned before!
5 THINGS THAT ARE ALWAYS IN MY PURSE
Cell Phone
Wallet
Planner
Chapstick/lip gloss
Hair clip/rubber band
5 MOMENTS THAT HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER
Being Baptized
Going to A&M
Kicking Dixie Dog in the head (there's a story there, but it leads me to my next one...)
Marrying Benjamin
Moving to Houston
5 THINGS ALWAYS ON THE GROCERY LIST
Fruit
Breakfast food (usually cinnamon rolls or pop tarts ;))
Lunch stuff (usually Lean Pockets)
V8 Splash
Swiffers
5 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO GO
Europe (Paris, London, Italy, ALL of it!)
Napa Valley (nice one, Dabs- maybe we can plan a Chi Chi trip...)
back to Australia
Alaska
NYC again and this time see some shows
5 APPLIANCES I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT
Computer
A/C
Dryer
Fridge/Freezer
Microwave
5 CELEBRITIES I HATE TO ADMIT I KEEP UP WITH
I'm embarassed to say that I shamefully keep up with pretty much all of them (I frequent People.com) but I guess these in particular
Britney
Jessica Simpson
Brangelina
Nic/Joel
The Royals ;)
5 MOST EXCITING THINGS ABOUT THIS SUMMER
It staying light longer
Staying in town more- not traveling every single weekend
Chi Chi weekend 2008
my family visiting over Fourth of July
River trip
5 GOALS I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON
Cooking more at home, therefore eating healthier
Working out on a more regular basis- this has kind of gone down the toilet since we got back from vacay
Studying God's word more on my own- not just at church
SAVING money for big things for the house
Keeping in touch better with friends and family (thus the blog...)
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Top 5's

Posted by
Paula
at
8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ugh. i totally love ida and george! i can't believe you stole mine! jerk.
nice move not putting your baby names up... mary already stole all of mine, i'm sure she would do the same with yours too.. JERK!
oh bite me
Post a Comment