Well, this is what I get for trying to do laundry...
The "Culprit"

My beautiful engagement ring had an unfortunate encounter with the washing machine on Friday afternoon. I was being a wonderful, domestic goddess (as usual) and I hit my hand on the thingy in the middle while loading the clothes. It really hurt, so I looked down, and, to my horror, this is what I saw...

It now looks like a snaggle-tooth ring :(

I know I am ridiculous, but I can't even bring myself to wear it in this state. Trust me, it's a lot sadder looking in person. So, lesson learned: don't do laundry!
Unfortunately, the alternative to me doing laundry is Ben doing the laundry. I think I might take my chances...


2 comments:
Oh...my...word...that is terrible! It really doesn't look that bad in the pictures. I always read your blogs aloud to mom and she told me that it was ironic that this happened to you because apparently your momma dropped her "HUGE" ring down the disposal one time and mom was mortified. Obviously she was, since she still remembers it...anyway, sorry about your pretty ring. Have an awesome week :)
Hi Paula! It has been a LONG time since I have seen you. I don't even remember when the last time was. I was excited to find you on facebook and to check out your blog. It is a little late, but congratulations on getting married! On that note, I hope your ring situation works out.
Post a Comment