Another wedding down. Ben's good friend from high school (and college roommate, too), Derek, got married in Dallas this weekend. For those of you that know Derek, you understand that this "love" business is a bit of an unchartered territory for the guy. You see, Derek is quite the man's man, if you will. This is the guy that actually threatened to wear his camo vest IN MY wedding because I made him cut his hunting trip short with my blessed event. However, he is now the guy that is head over heels in love with a cute, sweet girl named Ashley. Like, gag-me-sickeningly-sweet-head-over-heels in love with her. And it was great to see him that way.
It also happened to be one of the most fun wedding receptions that I had been to in a while. I am SO proud to tell everyone that Ben and I won the "Twist" dance competition! And we didn't even know we were competing! That's how good we are. Ben's dance moves were Out.Of.Control. He made friends with all the ladies. Every mom, grandma, and aunt was talking to him. It was a proud moment for me. We had such a good time!


Ashley and her groomsman

Derek and Ashley's First Dance

The "Twist" Dance-off Champs! By the way, we won $100 off our next DJ event in the DFW area. Yeah. All our hard work for that.

Classic. I love them in this pic!

Happy Honeymooning!

And, she probably doesn't read this, but a special thanks to Amy for hanging out with Ash and I while the boys got ready Saturday and ESPECIALLY for letting us invade her apartment for 2 nights! We miss you!


1 comments:
Where is the rest of the list???? I am waiting :)
Post a Comment