I admit it. This is where I spent most of the night tonight. My couch. Oh how I have missed it :)
I made a list at work today of things that I wanted to get done. Swiffer the house, laundry (poor Ben has run out if white undershirts again), go to the store, plan more for vacation. And I did NONE of it. Ben had softball tonight so we made a quick dinner of spaghetti, watched Wheel...of...Fortune! and he was off and I was left at home with Dixie and a list of things that I really didn't want to do. So, instead here's what I did...
1. American Idol. I am really into this season. I am 100% Brooke White and Jason Castro fans (I go back and forth with which one I love more. Jason might be winning right now- hello, he's an Aggie!). I really like Brooke's folky, modern-day-Carly Simon thing she has going on and the fact that she plays instruments while she sings. Despite the fact that she looks like she is about to cry all the time, I really think I would buy her music. Tonight she sounded a little nervous, but I certainly didn't think the performance merited the "meatless hamburger" comment from meanie Simon. And Jason. He really won me over when he sang "Hallelujah" many weeks ago. Then he brought out the eukalali (spelling? I'm too lazy to spellcheck) last week. And he's an Aggie. Did I mention that? However, this week it pains me to admit that David Lee Cook was my favorite. Generally, I don't like his style and I agree with the masses that think that he is arrogant and pompous. But tonight homeboy got it right.
2. Biggest Loser Couples Finale! I was an avid watcher for about the first 6 weeks or so. Then they started piling it up in the DVR and I quit keeping up. So, after AI, I browsed the channels and decided I better find out who wins it all. After all, I have invested many hours in this show. I think the finale of this show is my favorite. All I really care about is what the people look like before and after! I was shocked to see who won though. I thought whatsherface got voted off weeks ago??? Was there a new twist that allowed voted off people to win? Guess I should have watched all season...
3. Office re-runs on TBS. I can always count on TBS. Even though we own the DVDs of The Office, I still love watching the re-runs on TV. I just love watching that show anytime, anywhere, countless times. Yep, slightly obsessed.
And that's about it. Do I feel a tiny bit guilty for just putting the left-overs in the fridge and not washing the dishes? Yes. Will I lose sleep over it? Probably not. ;)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Lazy night...

Posted by
Paula
at
9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
woman after my own heart! it was softball night for us too. i vacuumed...and then laid my butt on the couch the rest of the night!!
and it's yukelele...i think.
Post a Comment