Oh where to even begin. To say that these past couple of weeks have been rough is an understatement. I actually feel as if this is all just a bad dream. As many of you know, my mom was recently diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. After two long weeks of being in and out of the hospital, being diagnosed and mis-diagnosed, she is now beginning her battle with cancer. Today was her first chemotherapy treatment which will continue for probably the next six months.
I realize now more than ever that God is in control and, although I may not be able to understand it right now, I know he has a plan for my family. I also believe fully in the power of prayer and God's healing power. We got some good news today- and it came at just the right time (coincidence? I think not!). The cancer is not in the bone marrow! I am telling you, she and the rest of the family NEEDED to hear something good. Thanks to all that were praying for good test reults- they are much appreciated :)
I'll be in SA tomorrow and probably most of the weekend loving on my mom and helping out however I can. Please keep Mom and my family in your prayers as we are starting this fight- any prayer said on our behalf is a good one.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Lots to catch up on

Posted by
Paula
at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment