Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Numbers

I saw this on another blog the other day and thought it looked like fun. It's a lot harder than you would think!

1 precious little baby girl dog, Dixie Belle. Ben got her when he was in college, and she is technically my first pet (my sister had a goldfish for a couple months and that's the only pet I knew growing up). We had a rough start- I ACCIDENTALLY kicked her in the head on Ben and my first date. But that's another story.


Dixie Belle Bayles


2 years that Ben and I have been married. We got married December 31, 2005 in Boerne, TX. The day was perfect- not a cloud in the sky and the hill country was especially beautiful that day :)

3 is the number of cities that I have lived in- San Antonio, College Station and Houston.

4 is the number of kids in mine and Ben's families. Ben has an older brother and 2 younger sisters and I have 3 older sisters.

5 is the number of jobs I have had in my ENTIRE life so far. Victoria's Secret (model- haha jk I was a cashier!), Tommy Wilson's BBQ (super fun place to work, but I HATED HATED HATED being a waitress), University Bookstore (the most ghetto bookstore in CS), Ernst & Young (tax slave) and now Marathon (tax accountant).

6 well, really it's 6:15- the time my alarm goes off in the morning. Then I snooze for longer than I would like to admit...which I never, ever used to do. Then Ben came along and his bad habits rubbed off on me.

7 is the number of countries that I have been to. Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Mexico, Belize, Cayman Islands and Jamaica.

8 the number of Aggie football seasons that I will have had season tickets after this year (that's dedication, huh?)

9 the number of my high school soccer jersey (all 4 years)

10 weeks until we go to HAWAII!! WAHOOOOOOO!

If you read this and you have a blog, do this! It's fun :) And if you don't have a blog, make one and then do this!

1 comments:

Mary said...

i want to do this...i just need to give it time so i have no excuse to steal any of your examples!