Just a couple of things before you watch the cutest video ever:
1. Thankfully Noah's sweet laugh drowns out my singing
2. About halfway through Ben says, "And it's done" when it is actually not done, so keep watching!
3. He is holding proof that he really does enjoy playing with the Hot Tamale box
Enjoy! Click even if the screen is black :)


6 comments:
O.M.G.
I just watched this video twice and then made my coworkers watch it!
What a happy baby!!
AAAAHH! Ben, it is NOT done! :) I don't think Jake has ever laughed that long - I love it!!!
You must be the funniest person alive!!! That is so cute, and it's IMPOSSIBLE to not have a smile on your face while watching it. :)
Sooo stinkin' cute!!!!
He loves his momma- and his hot tamales (he's got good taste on both)!
Baby laughter has to be the sweetest sound in the world! Cute video!
Post a Comment