I am so very excited. Just yesterday I booked a birthday/5 year anniversary trip for Benny and I to NYC!! Assuming we don't really go anywhere between now and then, this will be our first trip sans baby. We have quite a while before we actually go on the trip (December) but I am in full-on planning mode. I've been to NYC before, but never during the holiday season, when the city is all decked out for Christmas. I cannot wait to see the big tree, ice skate in Central Park, watch the Rockettes Christmas show, and look at all the window displays. It is going to be so incredibly fun!
As excited as I am, I think I can wait for December to get here because that will mean my baby is one whole year old. I'm having a hard enough time with the fact that he will be six months old in just a few days.
On another note, Mother's Day 2010 was excellent. I woke up and walked into the kitchen and had a huge, beautiful bouquet and sweet cards waiting for me on the island. For my gift, Noah ordered me a necklace with his birthstone, I picked up a precious picture frame to put a picture of a precious boy in and I also got a pair of shoes that I am calling part of my Mother's Day gift :)
The actual day itself was pretty much like any other Sunday- we went to church, then to brunch just the 3 of us, then we all went home. Noah took a nap, Ben studied for finals and I read a book. Nothing too busy- just a normal day that I got to play mommy on.
This is the only picture we took all day and it was with my cell phone! I just had to show my sister Terri what Noah looked like in one of Jackson's old outfits. Those two boys look like twins!



1 comments:
A whole restaurant of nothing but mac and cheese?!?!?!?! My dream come true :)
Post a Comment