Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I go a'walking...

I may have mentioned this a time or two before, but I LOVE spring. Sunny and 70? Yes, please. Longer days? Yes, please.

It was so gorgeous out today that when I got home from work, I immediately loaded up my little friend in the stoller and we went on a walk around the neighborhood.

Look who is such a big boy and doesn't like to sit in his stoller like a baby anymore!



Oh, this face. Those blue eyes. In the words of Rachel Zoe, I.could.die.

Those cheeks. I think I kiss them a million times a night.


So he doesn't smile at me when I wear my sunglasses. He just stares. Maybe his reflection is distracting? I don't know. I took them off and, voila! A smile!

Me and my best boy. Ugh! My hair always does that in the wind. Drives.me.nuts. Oh well, just look at Cutie McCuterson. Is it just me or do his eyes look really blue in these pictures?! I love it!


We also played in his swing in the front yard, but he was so over the whole swinging thing that I didn't even bother with pictures. Actually, I just think he was so ready for a nap and over me making him play outside :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

he is sooooo cute, Paula!

The Fletchers said...

I.could.die.too!! He is so handsome!!!! In love!!! ;)

Mary said...

look at noah! his eyes look super blue - so pretty!!!! jake wants to come swing! we need to pull them around in a wagon. and we probably need to get a wagon too :)