Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Faces of Noah

I've been slacking on taking pictures of my little buddy lately, so I got the camera battery all charged and went to town after our mid-morning feeding and diaper change. He performed well for the camera and gave me just about every single facial expression I see through out the day!

Look who is smiling more and more everyday and just melts my heart!!
Mr. Serious- the look I get most often probably
This one makes me laugh- it's when something gets too close to him- ie the camera

watching something and studying- lately it's his hands he's most interested in
"come give big daddy a hug!"

trying to figure out why the camera is in his face and mama is making weird noises and faces

picture his eyes moving back and forth (aka "shifty eyes") and you have his look when he is doing his "business"

pucker up!"
he is just too cute

...aaaaaand we're done! so sleepy...

Just too precious not to show- little baby feet and jeans...

4 comments:

The Fletchers said...

I am in love! I just printed one of the pics out and hung it in my cube!! Made me SMILE!! :)

Mary said...

haha love it!!! thanks for sharing those! :)

askow said...

So cute!! He is adorable!

susan said...

i LOVE him! i can't wait to see you and him again!! :)