Well, the Bayles family got a new camera last weekend! Woohooo! We have been wanting a new camera for a while now- one that is nicer and takes better pictures than our good ole Kodak Easy Share. The Kodak has been a good camera and will continue to be a good second camera (ie one that Ben can take hunting) in the future. After months of researching, interviewing friends and hours of talking to the manager at Wolf Camera, we ended up with a point and shoot digital camera, the Panasonic Lumix FZ-28. When we went to the store I got overwhelmed really fast at all of the buttons, lenses and even the MENU on the SLR cameras, which is what we went into the store to buy. So Mike at Wolf Camera hooked us up and I have to say, I am really happy with our choice. If you are in the market for a nicer camera, but don't want to commit to an SLR, let me know and I can give you all the boring details about our new beauty!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Our Dogs
Naturally, our dog children were my first test subjects with the new camera! Since I seem to never talk about our sweet puppies on the blog (one of my best friends forgot I even have a second dog!), I thought I'd share the pics I took of them. Please note that these are not edited AT ALL and if there is some dog poop in them, well, I'm sorry.
Meet Dixie. She's a 5 year old chocolate lab and is the sweetest, most calm dog you will ever meet. She is the BEST dog ever.
Meet Georgia. She turns 1 whole year old on April 15th! She is a yellow lab and is extremely active, but still sweet and VERY athletic. She also likes to eat and currently holds the world record for fastest eater. (not really, but I bet she could)
Our two girls together! Deep down they really love each other, even if Dixie growls at Georgia on occasion. Oh, and thank you, grub worms for the dead spot in our back yard.
Hopefully there are more fabulous pictures in our future! Next up is buying some editing software...any suggestions? I'm leaning towards just getting photoshop, but if there is anything else anyone recommends, I'm all ears :)

Posted by
Paula
at
8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AWESOME PICTURES! I love your new camera, and I look forward to seeing lots of fun photos! :)
Look at you - little mrs. photographer!!
Try Lightroom before you try photoshop... it has everything you need for editing...photoshop has ALOT... almost too much!
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/
Its also ALOT cheaper than photoshop! :)
Cant wait to see all your pics!!!!!
so cute :)
Post a Comment