Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Ultimate Aggie Fan

We had the pleasure of sitting behind this lady at the Aggie-OU game this weekend. Bear in mind that I use the term "game" loosely...

At any rate, this lady had the Aggie's back the whole game. She even offered the refs some sound advice on calling the game, as well as offering Coach Sherman some tips on how to coach or what play to call.

Pay special attention to score when I turn the video to the jumbo-tron. This was taken in between the 3rd and 4th quarter of the game when we do our fight song...some of us did not have quite as much "fight" in us at this point. This is what Aggies call "Good Bull" my friends. Enjoy!

*sorry it's sideways-I can't figure out how to fix it...


2 comments:

Lauren said...

hahaha! wow, she IS dedicated. Poor Aggies...the games are so fun even if we never win :(

askow said...

Wow. At least you weren't sitting in front of her.