I love the fall- the change in weather, football season, Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkins, leaves, scarecrows, gourds, cooler weather (we hope for it at least), warm colors, and the clothes and decorations! I love when the season changes to fall because it means I can pull out things that I haven't worn in ages and change up the look of the house. Spring (not gonna lie, my absolute favorite season) and summer tend to run together with clothes and seasonal decor, so the fall brings on a much needed and wanted change! I've been internet window shopping and here are my favorite finds so far...
This wreath from Target. Pumpkins are so cute! And it has some of the best fall colors in it.
I am sooooo in love with these table linens from Williams Sonoma. It was pretty much love at first sight. I have seen them in person and they are every bit as beautiful as they look in the picture. I'm not hosting any big Thanksgiving meals (thankfully!) which means I can't justify the pricey purchase. I'll just cross my fingers that they last long enough to go on sale :)
The perfect fall shoe. They are on my wishlist (and might be until my Birthday and Christmas...).
I need another pair of jeans like I need a hole in my head, but these are so cute, I just might have to have them- love the pockets in the back- and they look so comfy! I bet they'd look good with the TB shoes above, too ;)
I also love, love, LOVE these turtlenecks from Gap. So comfy and the perfect weight for Texas falls. 
Look at this sweet shirt- I have an obsession with white shirts- they go with everything!

And finally, I would normally never think to look at Forever 21 for jackets and coats, but as I was browsing, I found TONS of cute little coats for a GREAT price! I had a hard time picking my favorites, so I chose two...

I also really liked these three coats/jackets. What are yall's favorite fall things??


2 comments:
how in the world did you forget candy corn?!
ok, first of all...you need to find an imitation of those shoes. super cute, but.......what if the dog eats them? then you would be so sad.
second, i like the trousers but are they a little high waisted? you might not want to buy too much considering what could or could not be in the future........
third, the turtle necks...i like them. do they run big? i am tempted to get that green one online right now!
i can't wait for fall!
Ahhh!!! I love it all - especially the marooney pumpkin in the wreath! You always have such cute wreaths at your house :)
For what its worth - Ann Taylor Loft has some cute tops/transitional jackets-cardigans right now... don't tell Justin I bought some today!!
Post a Comment