In honor of Ben's 27th birthday today, here are 27 reasons that I love this man. Enjoy!
1. He loves our Lord.
2. He loves his family.
3. He is close to his mama
4. He is the friendliest person I know
5. He'll take silly pictures
6. He LOVES his puppies and has such a cute relationship with Dixie
7. He'll make an excellent Daddy one day (to human babies)
8. He likes "boy stuff" ie, hunting, fishing, sports, tools, etc
9. He's naturally good at almost every sport he tries- even if he's never done it before, which sometimes drives me crazy (like when I'm playing against him), but mostly just makes me proud
10. He's smart without being patronizing or condescending
11. He's the hardest worker I know
12. He builds me awesome furniture
13. He never, ever complains about my cooking, even when I know it's not that good
14. He puts up with me around Christmas time and listens to Christmas music for an entire month
15. He ALWAYS holds the door open for me (maybe not car door…but all other doors)
16. He makes me laugh
17. He says "ol-eeev" instead of olive
18. He is very handy around the house and with cars
19. He leaves me sweet notes when he has to go out of town
20. He'll get up in the middle of the night if I hear a weird noise and check things out
21. He dreams big
22. He is loyal and would do almost anything for a friend
23. He's very unselfish
24. He is definitely a "go-with-the-flow" kind of guy and doesn't get stressed out about anything
25. He does ALL of the yardwork
26. He can sing really well and I LOVE listening to him…even if he won't sing for me very often
27. He learned how to play "Brown Eyed Girl" on the guitar for me while we were in college
And one to grow on...
28. Just look at him! What's not to love??
I love you, Benny boo boo boo!
4 comments:
I think I might have a crush on your hubby after that post... JK!
First of all, Happy Birthday, Ben! Hope you had a great day! Second, Paula, I was cracking up at the "Benny boo boo boo" at the end of the post! I was actually sitting at my computer, laughing out loud!
Hope you guys have a great week!
Take care!
Bevin
ah, i think ben has the best wife for writing such a sweet post :)
happy birthday benny boy!
Post a Comment