Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Natasha's Send-Off to Marriage

This past weekend was my good friend Natasha's bachelorette party in Houston. Yes, the wedding isn't until November- we just kept telling people we were going to have THAT much fun- it would hold her off until then :). I think we sent her off pretty well...

the bachelorette pre-festivities
love these girls!

After a delicious dinner at Benjy's, we headed next door to a little Scottish pub...where everyone was wearing kilts. Here are some nice gentlemen that helped Natasha with her bachelorette "to-do" list. And apparently showed us a little too much skin. Eeeeks.
I don't remember why, but Ash arm-wrestled one of the Scots. I think she won.

And I think this picture speaks for itself :)

Thanks for a fun weekend, girls!! Can't wait for the wedding!

1 comments:

susan said...

looks like a hopping good time :)