Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Can YOU keep a secret?

I started this little list after Dabney talked about her secrets. It was kind of hard thinking of things that people (or the 2 people that read this blog) don't know about me AND that I wouldn't mind divulging, but here goes...nothing too deep or dark :)


I get "food envy" a lot when I look around at what everyone else has ordered at restaurants and wish that I had what they are having.

I am jealous of people that have never met a stranger. I'm pretty shy and very quiet when I am with a new group of people. I'm working on getting over that and being more outgoing.


I HATE driving anywhere. I will do almost anything to get out of it. However, I'm also a little bit of a control freak, so I get irritated when the driver doesn't do things how I would, which really makes Ben happy when he is driving me (which is just about everytime we are in the car). And I have a mild case of road rage- slow drivers really get under my skin, but since I started vanpooling, I have been much more peaceful in the car.

I paid an insane amount of money for cherries last week at the grocery store, got in a slight tiff with BB over the price I paid, and ended up throwing most of them out. I can't even post how much they were. Let's just say that they should have tasted like gold and they didn't...

I think that Michael Phelps looks a lot like a guy I dated in college. Since I am slightly obsessed with watching MP swim, I haven't wanted to tell anyone, but I'm fairly certain that my obsession has nothing to do with the guy I dated and everything to do with the fact that Phelpsie is AWESOME.

I think I might turn into a Michael Phelps stalker.

I can watch "You've Got Mail" over and over and over again.

I love New Kids on the Block and am going to their concert in October.

I also LOVE the Jesse McCartney song, "Leavin' "


That's it for now. I feel that the admission to loving any song by Jesse McCartney is my low point...

What are your secrets??? You don't have to comment or post about it, but think about it at least- you might surprise yourself!

3 comments:

susan said...

"food envy", huh? i have never heard it described as such, but i'm fairly certain you are not alone in that. and i could not be happier about your love for NKOTB. *remember* i once had a poster plastered with their collector's stickers hanging in my room until about the 8th grade. hangin' tough!

The Fletchers said...

NKOTB concert?!!? Are you kidding... I would have to say this might be your low point! HA! JK I used to have their music video and would watch it EVERYDAY when I got home from school.. Im pretty sure I could still sing their songs and do the dances... :)

Mary said...

which ex-boyfriend looks like michael phelps?!

and yes, of course i know your parents address. but for privacy purposes i will simply email it to you.