Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm in love...

...with a new shampoo...Burt's Bees ! Who knew they even made anything other than lip balm? It was an impulse buy this weekend at HEB in SA- I haven't noticed it at the Kroger by my house, but of course, I've never looked for it either. Right now I'm using the Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy Shampoo and its amazing. I'm a night-shower-er, so by the end of the work day the next day my hair is usually greasy and in a pony-tail. BUT with this miracle shampoo, I can wear my hair down all day AND I bet I could go 2 days without washing it and it wouldn't be disgusting! And it's so soft! My only problem with it is that it's a little pricey for grocery store shampoo ($8-9 a bottle). Try it, you'll LOVE it!

2 comments:

Mary said...

well did you get the matching conditioner or is the shampoo enough? i'm intrigued. and is the bottle a sufficient size for the price??

Paula said...

Only the shampoo for now because I have a full bottle of conditioner at home (Garnier Fructis), I couldn't justify buying a new conditioner as well and overall, I am satisfied with the performance of GF. However, I was NOT satisfied with the L'Oreal crap that I bought and used twice, thus the shampoo purchase. As far as ounce-age, I'm not sure. I mean it's certainly not an economy size or anything, but its not a travel size either...