Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 31, 2009

Well Hello, Handsome!

Sorry, the quality isn't the best, but here is our boy! This was taken at last weeks appointment- the US tech asked me if I wanted to see him in 4-d and of course I said, YES! Poor Ben couldn't be there, so we tried to do it again this week, but Noah wasn't having any of it. I think he's sick of all the pictures- he's like a celebrity!

He is pretty much a dead-ringer for Ben. Same nose, cheeks, chin, etc. I just hope he gets his curly hair too, then my dream of having a little Ben will be complete :)

Our appointment today went SO well. Little guy's heart rate was in the 130-140's the entire time! Way to go, Noah! Keep growing healthy and strong!

We had the best time in SA this past weekend- Noah and I had our first baby shower, and it was with his best friend, Baby Jake, AND we celebrated Ben's birthday with my family, but that all deserves it's own post with pictures. Stay tuned.

As always, thanks for the prayers and keep them coming!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Paula that is SO great about his heart rate at the appt!!!! And yes, he is very handsome!

Courtney Robertson said...

Love the photo - such a cutie! Love you guys!

susan said...

what a cutie!!

JJB said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! I've got my fingers crossed for that curly hair- that'd be so much fun! :) I'm so joyful to hear his heart rate has been improving- we are praying! Love you guys

Jessie said...

I am so glad Noah's heart rate was down! He is SO cute!!!

askow said...

Thanks for the photo! He does look just like Ben. Love it!

Jana said...

Great news from your appointment! Glad to hear you guys are doing well.