And no, it's not the suspense over when Jillian will finally figure out that Wes is a slimeball or if Ed comes back in the last episode and throws a wrench in her decision...although those do have me wondering. The suspense that is KILLING ME is...
ARE WE HAVING A BABY BOY BAYLES OR A BABY GIRL BAYLES????
I was so certain that we were having a girl the first few months of being pregnant. We have so many girls in my family- I have 3 sisters, Ben has 2 sisters, his brother has 3 daughters. But, lately, I have felt like this could be a baby boy. Mary ran over my food likes and dislikes and the way I have been feeling and determined that it's a boy. My boss dreamt that I had a boy. My other friend at work said that from the moment I told her I was pregnant, she thought it was a boy. The Chinese gender predictor even said boy.
It is literally driving me nuts that I don't know. I feel like as the incubator of this child, I should just know what I am growing. Also bugging me is the fact that all of baby's parts are formed now, so if my Dr. would just give me a tiny little short ultrasound, I would know! That really isn't so much to ask, right? Oh, and I would like to make sure we have 10 fingers and toes. Other than that, I can wait a few more weeks for my big ultrasound when everything else is more formed.
So, today at the Dr. I am going to ask all my questions and Ben has promised to try and talk the ole Doc into giving us an ultrasound. We'll see what he says. Cross your fingers that he is willing!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The suspense is killing me!!

Posted by
Paula
at
9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
FINGERS CROSSED... and toes too! :)
YEA! Crossing fingers! Ben is a good sweet talker. Maybe he can bribe him? Take him hunting? Perhaps you should go bake a cake real quick? Promise you won't tell. ANYTHING!!!!!!!!
Ben is pretty convincing... I bet he can weasel the ol doc into it!!!! ;)
EXCITING!!!!!! Family reunion in July?? We'll be there :) For the first time in like 5 years.
Ohh!!! Justin said from day one he thought it was a girl... I hope you get to find out today - I'm so excited to know too!! :)
Post a Comment